Doctor Quantum Computer Research
You have or will soon finish your thesis/postDoc, linear algebra has no more secrets for you and you see the world in the form of Matrices, the Hermitian operator is not a Hermit. Whether you come from the world of Quantum Physics, Applied Mathematics or Theory come join us to change the world through Quantum Computing and move from the binary 0/1 to the probabilistic entangled world in which the Qubits rule 😊
You will be working on the development of quantum computing algorithms for use in both finance and other industries.
- – Ph.D. in Applied and/or Theoretical Quantum Physics
- – Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics in Quantum Physics (e.g. Linear Algebra)
- – Good level in spoken and written English
- – Ability to work as a team and in collaborative mode
- – Ability to present work to a wide audience in person and/or at a distance.
Type of contract : Permanent (CDI)
Location: Paris – La Defense, with much of it in telework possible
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Visit our website: https://colibritd.com/